- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use other sites we operate or other services we provide. We may also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your account on our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our site. Such information includes, for example, the internet browsers and operating systems used, the number of visits, average duration of visits and pages viewed. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our site. They allow our site to remember choices you made, for example, your choice of region and/or your username.
You may set up your web browser to block all or some cookies, but you may find that certain functions and features may not work as intended on our site and you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to contact you;
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to personalise our content for you and to enhance your experience on our site.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- Disclosure of your information
- In connection with the above, we may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies.
- We may also share your information with selected third parties, including our business partners, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our group of companies. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of services you contracted for and the provision of support services.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other sites provided by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
- Access to information
- The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you.
- Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
- Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.